3 3oz bars Toblerone
1/2 cup light or heavy Cream
2 tablespoons Kirsch Brandy or Cointreau
1. Break the Toblerone into pieces. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan or small chafing dish.
2. Stir over low heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Serve in a chafing dish over low heat.
For dunkables, serve each person a plate with one, or a combination, of the following:
- Angelfood Cake or Ladyfingers, cut into chunks
- Orange or Tangerine sections
- Sliced Strawberries or Bananas
- Profiteroles or Puff Pastry