1 medium ripe Banana, peeled
1 large Egg
1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
3 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon Bi Carbonate of Soda
pinch Salt, optional and to taste (I used a pinch that was probably about 1/8 tsp)
1/2 cup mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Spray a 24-cup mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Add the banana, egg, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and salt to your blender jar. Blend until a smooth puree.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips. Reserve 2 Tbsp of the mini chocolate chips for topping the muffins.
4. Pour tablespoonfuls of the batter into the mini-muffin tin. You should be able to fill all 24 of the muffin cavities with batter. Now sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, or until the muffins are brown around the edges and if you stick the middle of a muffin with a toothpick, no crumbs cling to the toothpick.
Makes 24 mini-muffins