1kg Lamb Backstrap
100ml White Wine
2 teaspoons Seeded Mustard
1 teaspoon Garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon Honey
Salt and Pepper
Splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Sweet Potato
1 Brown Onion
1. Marinate your lamb in the wine, mustard, garlic and olive oil for at least 1 hour.
2. Chop sweet potato into 2 cm cubes, place into a baking tray and roast at 200c for 30 minutes, then add zucchinis, carrots and onion which have been cut to the same size and roast for a further 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees C.
3. Remove lamb from marinade and cook on grill plate or barbecue for around 5-8 minutes per side then rest.
4. Take the marinade and place into a small pan and boil until reduced to a thick consistency.
5. Slice lamb on the diagonal and serve on warm salad with sauce.