2 large Sweet Potatos, peeled and chopped
2 medium Onions, chopped roughly
1 smoked Bacon Hock
1 litre Chicken Stock/ Vegetable Stock
1 cup Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients into the bowl of a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2. Take hock out after about 6 hours or when falling off the bone. Shred/ chop meat and set aside.
3. Roughly mash soup to ensure potato is completely cooked, and season to taste.
4. When ready, transfer to blender and puree.
5. Return to slow cooker along with meat and heat 20-30 minutes.