8 cups boiling Water
7-8 Black Tea Bags
1 1/2 cups Whiskey
Peach Simple Syrup:
2-3 fresh Peaches, diced
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
1 Lemon, juiced
1-2 Peaches, sliced
1 Lemon, sliced
1. In a large pitcher, pour hot water over tea bags, letting steep 5 minutes.
2. Bring syrup ingredients to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
3. Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
4. Add syrup and whiskey to tea, then chill until ready to serve.
5. Serve over ice, with sliced peaches, sliced lemons, and a mint sprig.