3 cups Plain Flour
3 large Potatoes, grated
1 medium Onion, finely chopped
1 grated Carrot
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 cups Milk
1. Combine flour, potatoes, onion, carrot and salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Slowly add milk until the consistency resembles a thick batter/
3. Cook tablespoons of the mixture in a hot frying pan with oil and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Potato can be replaced with sweet potato
- Can also add grated zucchini, corn kernels, sweet chilli sauce, chives, spring onions or garlic.