1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 cup Pumpkin
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Toffee Pieces
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Plain Flour
1/2 cup Butter, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Line muffin tins with patty cases.
2. Mix the cake mix with the water and egg. Beat until smooth.
3. Add in the pumpkin, mix well then fold in the toffee pieces.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins approx 3/4 full.
5. In a bowl, crumble the butter, brown sugar and flour for the struesel topping.
6. Sprinkle each muffin with struesel topping, bake for 22 minutes. Cool in pan.