1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2/3 cup Laksa Paste
2 cups Chicken Stock
2 x 400ml cans Coconut Milk
2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
800g Pumpkin, peeled and sliced
400g Broccollini, trimmed and chopped
250g dried Vermicelli Noodles, cooked
300g Silken Tofu, sliced
4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
1 cup Coriander Leaves
2 long Red Chillies, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the laksa paste and cook for 1 minutes.
2. Add the stock, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil.
3. Add the pumpkin and cook for 12 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the broccolini and cook for a further 2 minutes or until tender.
5. Divide the noodles between bowls and spoon over soup. Top with the tofu, green onion, coriander and chilli to serve.