1 cup candy coated Chocolate
2 ½ cups Marshmallows
3 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
1. Prepare a square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Melt marshmallows over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning. (TIP! spray your spatula with nonstick cooking spray to make stirring easier.)
3. Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the rice cereal and chocolates.
4. Stir until fully combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into the sprayed baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
6. Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.