1 fresh Pineapple, chopped into small chunks
6 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (6-ounce) can 100% Pineapple Juice
3 ounces Vodka
Pineapple Spears (garnish)
Fresh Mint (garnish)
1. Add the pineapple chunks, milk, pineapple juice, and vodka to a food processor.
2. Process until smooth and creamy, remove any lumps that remain.
3. Freeze in baking dish for at least 6 hours or until very firm.
4. Remove from dish and chop into large ice cube-sized chunks.
5. Place frozen cubes in food processor and pulse. The consistency should be thick.
6. Pour the mixture into a plastic storage bag with a corner that has been cut off.
7. Carefully pipe the mixture into a martini glass or bowl and garnish with fresh pineapple spears and mint.